Friday, March 29, 2013

Revisit

It is always good to revisit. Revisit familiar places and faces.
This Lent, the daughter and I decided to revisit folks in faraway Valencia.
When I did the planning, I made sure photographs will be taken. You can be sure I will be writing some blogs.
Well, it has been a desirable visit. First, we took some photos on the road. Who can resist the beauty of the sea huh! I can’t.
After a luxurious drive from the city at noon time, we reached the home of Donna. I love this family. I love this home. It’s so cozy and comfortable and the food is genuinely home-cooked! Truly delicious.
The ambiance was made perfect by the picturesque orchids in full bloom. Ah it truly reminds me of mother and her orchids.
A lot of stories swapped, laughter and guffaws shared, photos taken, and it’s time to watch a traditional ritual – the Catholic church procession.  
This trip is truly rewarding in many ways. It’s a deposit of good memories in my expanding memory bank.

Food for thought
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.” 
― William W. Purkey

No comments:

Post a Comment